The litter blitz is on!
This year’s month-long Litter Blitz is on! But with a few, very important changes to keep everyone safe.
In keeping with current government guidelines, we are encouraging individuals, pairs or bubbles of up to 6 people, to get involved in our annual Autumn Litter Blitz.
Overlapping with the national Keep Britain Tidy Great British September Clean, Bristol Waste will loan litter picking kits to small groups of litter pickers to help keep our city clean and green.
So what do you need to do?
- Decide who you want to litter pick with – up to 6 kits can be loaned.
- Decide on a date and place for your litter blitz – think about somewhere that needs a litter bit of love that isn’t crowded.
- Read, understand and sign the health & safety checklist (a signable copy will be emailed to you).
- Book your litter picking kit using the form below.
What happens next?
- Our community engagement team will be in touch to arrange your kit collection.
- You have an amazing and safe litter blitz!
- You use the litter collection form to let us know where to collect the waste from.
- You arrange to return the kit on an agreed day.
- The whole of Bristol thanks you!
Kit collections and returns will be in agreed timeslots on weekdays, but we’ll try and work around when is best for you.
Good luck! And remember to share the wonderful work that you do by tagging us on social with #BristolCleanStreets or emailing photos to email@example.com
Use these handy forms to book a litter picking kit or litter collection
Book your litter blitz kit
Book a long-term litter picking kit
Request litter collection
Be a litter picking power pair…
…a solo superhero…
…or buddy up with up to 6!