Business 23L food waste collections
A cost-effective and space-saving food waste service that is convenient for your business, boosts your recycling and reduces the cost of general waste. As a business, it’s highly likely you produce food waste of some kind; whether it’s limited to office tea bags and coffee grinds or leftovers from a restaurant, it’s vital that any food waste you produce is managed responsibly.
So, do you need to hire an industrial-sized brown bin just to be a responsible business owner? We know that not all businesses have the requirements or space for a full-size commercial food waste bin. However, finding a sustainable solution to recycling food waste that’s cost-effective and flexible for your business can be hard.
How can we help your business?
Bristol Waste Business have developed a new service for businesses in Bristol: 23L food waste bins, ideal for businesses short on space or producing a low amount of food waste. You can schedule collections at a frequency that suits you, upgrade to include more services whenever you need to and rest assured that it is all transported and recycled within Bristol.Get in touch
What are the benefits of a 23L food waste bin for your business?
- Save space – The compact size means you can maximise your available space
- Raise your recycling rates – Your general waste will no longer be contaminated by food waste
- Save money – No food in your general waste means you can avoid overweight bin charges
- Lower carbon footprint – Food waste is recycled in Bristol, cutting transport time and emissions
- Better for the environment – The less contaminated waste, the more can be recycled
- No hidden costs – The pricing structure includes bin rental, collection and disposal
Ready to find out more?
To find out more or to order your 23L food waste bin for your business, get in touch with our knowledgeable business support team at email@example.com or call us on 0800 061 4321.