Waste Nothing Challenge completion Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
The Waste Nothing Challenge is an email campaign run by Bristol Waste Company. In the final email of the Challenge there is a link to a challenge completion survey with an option to enter a free prize draw to win a £100 Yuup voucher.
Entry to the prize draw will be open between 17 October 2023 and midnight on 18 January 2024.
The prize will be a £100 Yuup Gift Voucher.
To enter the Free Prize Draw, participants must:
- be based in the UK
- be signed up to receive the Waste Nothing Challenge emails
- have opened at least 10 of the Waste Nothing Challenge emails
- completed the survey in the final Waste Nothing Challenge email and opted in to enter the Free Prize Draw.
By choosing to enter the Free Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
- Only one entry to the Free Prize Draw will be accepted per email address.
- Employees of Bristol Waste Company are excluded from entering the competition.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on 18 January 2023. After this, date no further entries to the Free Prize Draw will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries received by the closing date.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this free prize draw. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Free Prize Draw entrants agree to be contacted should they win the prize in order to arrange receipt of their prize. Bristol Waste Company will contact the winner within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Bristol Waste Company reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Bristol Waste Company’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Free Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Free Prize Draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to have their name published on a winners list that will be hosted on Bristol Waste Company’s website.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with GDPR UK regulation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.