1100L Residential bins
Hire a large commercial sized bin for your home for only £50!
1100L Residential bins
Bristol Waste now offer large waste disposal bins for small household clearances and home improvement projects.
The 1100-litre bin will be delivered to a level surface at your property for you to fill with lightweight and non-hazardous waste. You can trust that we will then collect, transport and recycle your items safely and correctly.
We use a smaller 7.5-tonne vehicle to deliver and collect the bin, which is more environmentally friendly than the 18-tonne or 26-tonne vehicles required to transport a skip. After collection, we’ll separate out any recyclable items for reprocessing.
Hire an 1100L bin for just £50
The £50 cost includes bin rental for a maximum of 5 days, as well as transportation and collection. So, you won’t be surprised with any hidden or additional fees. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and start the booking process now.
Prior to ordering your 1100L bin, please read the following information
- Store the 1100L bin on your private property on a level surface. This does not include a pavement, highway or grass.
- Wear gloves and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water, as advised by Public Health England, before and after using the bin.
- Ensure the wheels remain locked when stationary and unattended.
- Refer to our general Terms and Conditions below.
- Overfill the bin – the lid must close on collection.
- Fill it with overly heavy material. We need to be able to move the bin safely and efficiently on collection.
What can and can't be put in your 1100L bin:
- Small electrical appliances, mobile phones and computers (not monitors)
- Food tins, drinks cans, foil, cartons and plastics (bottles, packaging and rigid plastics)
- Cardboard, paper, newspaper and magazines
- CDs, DVDs, audio cassettes, videotapes and books
- Clothes, textiles, shoes and glasses (spectacles)
- Glass bottles, small gas bottles and small car parts (drained of any fluids)
- Garden waste and household black bag waste (excess)
- Small items of scrap metal, wood timber and furniture
- Small pieces of plasterboard
- Bicycle parts and small bicycles
- Rubble and construction waste
- Hazardous aerosols or chemicals (household or garden)
- Engine or cooking oil
- Fridges or freezers
- Computer monitors or TV’s
- Printer cartridges
- Tyres or mattresses
- Low energy light bulbs
- Paint tin (full)
Car batteries may be placed by the side of the bin for collection.
Get in touch
To book your own 1100L Residential Bin or to get more information, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 061 4321.